Do you oppose vaccine mandates?
Join us in safeguarding informed consent in vaccination!
Since 2015, Physicians for Informed Consent (PIC) has been a unified voice on vaccine mandates that impact you and the families in your care. Become a member and connect with your colleagues.
What Our Members Are Saying
“As a pediatrician, I am proud to be a founding member of Physicians for Informed Consent. This organization provides information for concerned parents, supports vaccine-injured patients and their families, and provides a private forum for physicians to discuss the many issues surrounding vaccines. With new vaccines in development, and with increasing pressures on vaccinations, PIC serves an important role in advancing discussions regarding informed consent in vaccination, health freedom, and parental rights.”
— LeTrinh Hoang, D.O., Pediatrician
“In today’s world, it is crystal clear that for an open-minded physician, Physicians for Informed Consent is desperately needed. The powers that be do not want physicians to think independently. They want us to practice a form of robotic medicine. They have tried to silence us. They have used fear to try to intimidate us to blindly follow government edicts. PIC is here to protect us. PIC is here to educate us. With PIC we are stronger and have no need to fear putting our patients first. I am proud to be a PIC member.”
– David Brownstein, M.D., Family Practice
“As a proud member of Physicians for Informed Consent, I recommend membership to many of my professional colleagues. Prior to joining, I found myself feeling alone and alienated from other pediatricians — all because I started to question various components of the informed consent process. PIC provides evidence-based information on ‘both sides’ of the informed consent process through their educational materials and their professional conferences and workshops. I’ve found my true peer group and thoroughly enjoy the private and confidential discussions within the membership group. Highly recommend!”
– Robert Zajac, M.D., MBA, Pediatrician
“I love saying I am part of a group of highly ethical physicians at Physicians for Informed Consent, an organization created to safeguard informed consent by collating and distributing independent research. The educational materials and legal hotline have been invaluable for countless colleagues and patients, and the physicians’ forum a powerful way to connect and gain support. PIC is a powerhouse for positive change.”
— Michelle Veneziano, D.O., Family Practice
“Since its founding, Physicians for Informed Consent has provided doctors like me, the independent practitioner, with a sense of reason and community. With the increasing trend toward algorithms and mandates, the necessity of PIC cannot be more pronounced. Doctors need to be free to critically examine new medications and vaccines and support their colleagues’ willingness to stand for medical ethics. Through its forums and discussions, PIC does just that and I am proud to be a founding member.”
— Stuart J. Fischbein, M.D., Obstetrics-Gynecology
“I first joined Physicians for Informed Consent because I’m a huge fan of weighing the pros versus cons in medicine. Every therapeutic modality has pros and cons. PIC provides information in a methodical and scientific manner, and is constantly providing educational materials and information. I highly encourage everyone to support Physicians for Informed Consent.”
— Yoshi Rahm, D.O., Family Medicine
Get the tools and connections to safeguard informed consent in vaccination.
Join PIC today!
MD/DO Champion or Hero Member
Medical Doctors and Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine ($350/year)
- Limited Legal Services Plan: All qualifying MD/DO Champion and Hero members have access to our Limited Legal Services Plan, run by Greg Glaser, J.D. To learn more about the Limited Legal Services Plan, click here.
- Private Online Forum: All qualifying MD/DO Champion and Hero members have access to PIC’s private and confidential online forum — a great place to connect with like-minded colleagues.
- Private Workshops: All qualifying MD/DO Champion and Hero members may attend PIC’s private workshops, which may be conducted via video-conferencing.
- Introductory AAPS Membership: All qualifying MD/DO Champion and Hero members are eligible to receive an introductory one year complimentary membership to AAPS. Click here to learn more about AAPS.
- Physicians for Informed Consent Newsletter: You will receive Physicians for Informed Consent news and educational materials directly to your inbox. And we will not share your information with any third parties. Knowledge is power!